First Times - Fun With Wire & More

I'm still having trouble coming up with a business name for a "serious" jewelry venture.
I have my knotwork all set, minus the website I can't afford to purchase...
I'm wondering if I should purchase only one domain name and then just create different pages and subpages to handle all the side projects.
If so, what do I call it?
VeRajArt?
or something better?

Will I have an easier time deciding if I post potential titles here, or will someone just steal them?  Does anyone even read this?  Lol.

Here are some pics of failed wire-wrapped tree of life pendants I've made recently.  I want to get into this more and get better at it.





They are listed in the order they were created.
I have to work on spatial management and planning, and perfect the way things end up.  I'm a perfectionist, and I know these aren't very good, but I'm still a little proud of them.
I now possess some better wire so hopefully I can make some more soon.

Comments